After more than a month of 60 hour work-weeks, and eleven reams of paper, I have finally finished the University's three publications. Hurrah!
I looked at myself in the mirror this morning and it is patently clear that I've spent all of my evenings eating take-out and pizza and other "bad" food (for lack of a better term) because I look like hell. All of the salt and fat and sugar and additives have left me looking peeked and unhealthy. And that's saying a lot, since I'm far from a paragon of Model Good Health even on a good day.
Which is just my way of saying that for the next few months, this blog is going to be unduly concerned with my attempt to straighten out my health and normalize my weight, and all of the wonderful psychological garbage that comes along with that.
Got off to a good start this morning, with my brown rice/cucumber/tomato/onion/Morningstar Farm "sausage" concoction this morning. I have an unholy passion for that breakfast. Now if only I could magically have something healthy and tasty waiting for me at home for dinner. Alas, all that's there are boxes of pasta and a cake that E. delivered.
Monday, March 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment